Australia Grocery Retailer Database (5,000 companies)
Australia Grocery Retailer Database (5,000 companies) is a database containing details of the largest grocery retail chains and independents in Australia. This database contains the leading grocery retail chains companies (1,000 companies per region) ranked by revenue in $USm.
Example companies include Wesfarmers, Clancy’s Food Stores, Ritchies, Drakes Supermarkets and many thousands more.
Each database contains the following:
- company name
- activity description (mainly for larger companies)
- address fields (address, zip/postcode, country)
- telephone number
- website address
- revenue ($USm)
- name and job title of up to four management contacts
Reasons to buy this database:
- To understand the leading companies in a particular industry
- To track your competitors and to understand their size
- You have a product or service you wish to sell to companies in this sector
- You are looking for comparable companies for mergers and acquisitions activity
- You are researching the market and need to understand market shares
- You need names of key management within the leading companies in a sector
- Once ordered the file will be prepared and delivered straight to your email address, typically within one working day.
Note: the database can be divided into State (e.g. Top Companies in Victoria) for example. Please enquire about state-level lists.